Thursday, December 18, 2008

christmas

hey madi told me to make a new post so i am
i am so excited for christmas this year, there is a huge present in our front room and i think it is for me but i am not sure cuz my daddy wont tell me if it is for me or kelsie. she is my big sister. i think it is either a tv or like an electric skooter or moped. bu ti am also excited to have the breackfast we have every xmas morning. it is called sausage casserole and i am going to be able to learn how to make it this year. any way ill write later!!

7 comments:

Madi said...

Hey, only 4 days till christmas! Hey, do u think u can cum over like today or tomorrow? 4 a sleep-over?

dancerchick23 said...

idk i will call you or u call me cuz i miss u and we really need 2 hang out b4 xmas!!!

dancerchick23 said...

btw if u can, call my cell fone
k k

Madi said...

idk ur cell? wat is it?

dancerchick23 said...

i tell u later but i think that u no it now

Madi said...

nope

dancerchick23 said...

i giv it 2 u lata